FULL-TIME LIVE-IN NANNY (French speaking) - Chelsea, London, SW3
• To look after four children (girl 10 years old, boys 5 and 7 years old, and a 7-month-old baby boy)
• Shared care with the mum.
• Start date: as soon as possible.
• Location: Chelsea, London SW3. Closest tube station: Sloane Square Station.
• Working days and hours: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 6.30am to 8am and then from 4pm to 7pm.
- Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 8pm.
There will be some light work between 8am and 4pm, depending on the needs at that time.
• Salary: competitive salary.
• Main duties: all the nursery duties, everything related to the children.
• The family has housekeepers.
• Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
• Accommodation provided: own bedroom with ensuite.
• The family is looking for someone reliable, kind, patient, flexible, and caring.
• The nanny will travel with the family.