**French speaking full time Governess/ Nanny - Zimbabwe**

French speaking full time Governess/ Nanny - Zimbabwe

• To look after 3 children (there will be 2 nannies) - Boy 5 years old, Boy 9 years old, Girl 13 years old.

Family Household

• The house is fully staffed with butlers, chefs, drivers and housekeepers. The children are homeschooled by tutors.

• The family is looking for a nanny for their children to take care of their daily routine and play type activities.

• The family is following the 7th Day Adventist religion and therefore follows the rules of Shabbat - they are looking for candidates who will be respectful of the family faith and ensure that they adhere to the ethics and morals within the family in terms of their religion: No swearing / No drinking / No smoking.

Working days and hours

• 5.5 days per week: Sunday to Friday (Friday is half day and Saturday is off)

• 10 to 12 hours per day

Requirements

• French speaking with excellent English

• Excellent presentation and communication skills

• The family is looking for someone dynamic, sporty and outdoorsy.

• It is a bonus if the candidate can play the Piano

• Driving Licence is a Plus

• Travel will be expected

Salary

• 6000 USD tax-free

• Bonus

• Accommodation / meals / 2 flights a year back to Europe & Insurance will be provided

Bonjour,

Suite à votre annonce, je me permets de vous écrire afin de vous faire par de mon grand interêt pour cette garde. Je suis actuellement en France, cependant étant très intéressée par votre annonce je suis prête à me déplacer si mon profil vous convient,

Merci de votre compréhension.

Bien cordialement

Marie Olivia

I hope this finds you well. I am writing to express my interest in the posted nanny position. As a bilingual French and English speaker, with a background in education and a member of the Seventh day Adventist church, I believe I meet the unique requirements of the role.

I have served as a French and Music teacher in Botswana and Zimbabwe, where my bilingual skills allowed me to effectively communicate and instill a passion for language and music in my students. These experiences have honed my presentation and communication abilities, and have also demonstrated my capacity to adapt to diverse cultural contexts.

Furthermore, I have spent time living in France and the Reunion Islands, which has enriched my understanding of the French language and culture, beyond the theoretical aspects. I am confident that these experiences would enable me to foster a multilingual and multicultural environment for your family.

Being a sporty and dynamic individual, I also enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities, which aligns with your requirement for a nanny with an outdoorsy nature. Additionally, my proficiency in playing the piano can add a musical facet to the educational and recreational activities for your children.

I currently hold a driving license and I am willing and to take steps to convert it to an international one if necessary. As for the traveling aspect of the job, I have always enjoyed traveling and adapting to new environments, and I am more than ready to travel as needed.

Kindly find attached the link to my resume for more details about my experiences and skills.

I am eager for the opportunity to further discuss my suitability for the position at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards,
Definite Nyoni