French or English Nanny - up to 30/35 hours per week / Full time during school holidays - Wandsworth SW18

French or English Nanny - up to 30/35 hours per week / Full time during school holidays - Wandsworth SW18

• To look after a 5 years old boy and a 4 years old girl

• Working times and hours : up to 30 / 35 hours per week - the family is flexible

a. Term times: Monday to Friday from 1.30 to 7PM: the nanny would arrive a bit earlier to tidy the house, prepare dinner and then will go pick up the children at school and bring them to activities, playdates…

b. Possibility to add more hours in the morning (i.e 7.45 to 8.45 for drop off) and some babysittings

c. Full time during almost all the school holidays - with international travel if the nanny is willing to travel

• French or English speaking. The children go to English school and don’t speak French yet but the family is keen for them to learn.

• Bonus if the nanny can drive but not mandatory

• The family is looking for someone outgoing and dynamic, to bring some fun to the children after school as well. The nanny will know how to be firm too if needed.

• Salary: £13 to £15 net per hour

• Wandsworth SW18

Hi dear, i am interested by your offer ( nanny at Wandsworth)
I live in Wandsworth :slight_smile:
Thank you.

Bonjour Samira,

Nous vous remercions de l’interet que vous portez a notre poste.
Pourriez-vous nous envoyer votre CV a l’adresse mail suivante s’il vous plait ? : contact.nannies@french-nanny.com

Nous vous contacterons par la suite pour discuter de votre recherche.

Bonne apres-midi,

Cordialement,

French Nanny London