A la recherche d'une nanny full-time

Petit Monde Agency est actuellement à la recherche d’une nanny francophone pour le poste ci-dessous:
Lovely family in Clerkenwell (EC1) is looking for a full time, live-out, French and English speaking nanny to look after a 8 months old baby boy. The position is Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm or 6pm (around 35-45h/week). The mum is going back to work and will need some flexibility depending of her schedule. The family would like the nanny to speak exclusively french with the little one. Sole charge position. Someone warm, trustful and proactive. Nanny duties only (light housekeeping related to the baby, baby food…). Salary offered 12-14£/h depending of experience. The position is to start beginning June.

4 « J'aime »

Hello @Marina ,

I am very interested in your proposal.
My name is Roxane, I have been living in London for almost two years now. I am used to looking after children with a younger brother and sister (she is 6 years old now), as my mother has a late job and leaves at the weekend, I have been used to looking after them since they was little. I have not had the opportunity to work as a nanny or babysitter in London or France but I do have a lot of experience with children.

It would be a pleasure to find a time to call each other.
Have a nice day,
Roxane

Hello Roxane,
Thank you for your message. Could you send me your CV please?

Best regards,

Marina

1 « J'aime »